Time & Location
About The Event
About Event / Programme
This event is organised by the National Library Board as part of its Future of Work Talk Series. Designed for adults seeking to stay ahead of the curve, 'Future of Work' provides bite-sized yet insightful talks and hands-on sessions that help navigate and make sense of emerging trends and new concepts synonymous with the Future Economy. Before deep diving into extended courses and training programmes, explore at libraries how critical competencies and areas, such as data analytics, design thinking, and Internet of Things, are transforming the way we work. There are multiple sessions in this series.
You can also get more details here: http://bit.ly/futureofworknlb
Free admission. Registration required.
Learn what Augmented Reality (AR) is really all about, how it has evolved over the years and in recent times transformed work and play. Get a first hand look at how a presentation is done using AR and try out an interesting collaborative AR application. Gain insights into potential future applications and impacts of AR in commerce, workplaces, learning and lifestyles.
What You'll Learn
- Augmented Reality (AR) - Meaning, adoption and common use cases.
- Highlights on notable examples of AR application in enterprises.
- AR and Industry 4.0 - How AR can potentially disrupt work and future workplaces and as well as transform our lifestyles?
- "LIVE" Mix Reality Demo Presentation.
- Hands-On Activity.
- Key takeaways and useful references to learn more about AR.
TRIMIY Digital Agency