TechStudio - UI-UX 101 - For Businesses and Non-Designers
Time & Location
About The Event
Who should attend ?
- Are you running a business on a website and/or platform that has not changed for the past 2 years ?
- Are you exploring and building your business platform(s) for e-commerce or enterprise use ?
- Are you wondering why the app, website or portal you developed did not gain the traction of use as you had expected ?
- Are you getting curious why of late you frequently hear the terms UI and UX popped up in business conversations and online forums on customers servicing ?
- Are you fascinated by how some companies are able to make it so brilliantly easy these days to buy their goods and services over web and app ?
If you answer YES ! to any or all of the above statements, this 2-day workshop is RIGHT FOR YOU.
What you'll learn from this TechStudio :
- Deciphering UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience)
- What makes UI-UX increasingly important these days
- Rapid evolution and shifting trends in UI- UX over the past decades and what they will be like going forward
- UI - UX applications for business interface(s) with customers and community
- Virtual Tour - Best practices in UI and UX for businesses (BYOD - Mobile Phone)
- Adopting UI-UX - Acknowledging The Process and Challenges
- Viable Options for Business Owners and Non-Designers
- Tools of the UI-UX trade
- Prototyping (BYOD - Laptop)
- Cost Saving Options for Business
You'll walk out of this programme with zestful and brim with ideas on how to optimise UI and UX to better engage your customers and grow your business.
TechStudio offers learning of the most up-to-date knowledge and skills on digital tools, techniques, sites, platforms and apps that are useful for work, learning and achieving a balanced lifestyle in a digital age. Delivered by industry practitioner(s) of subject matter(s), every session of TechStudio contains practical hands-on activities to allow for application of skills and/or tips learnt. Participants are expected to bring their own device (BYOD) when attending TechStudio - mobile devices and/or lap tops. A key tenet of TechStudio learning is that participants get to immediately take away new concept and idea(s), bring them alive them with real people connections, idea sketches, prototype(s) or perhaps even the Minimum Viable Product(s). And TechStudio connects you with like-minded people as well as grow your real people network.
If you are a creature that enjoys learning by doing, then TechStudio is perfect YOU.
- A little about TRIMIY
- This programme is designed, organised and conducted by TRIMIY. TRIMIY is a digital consultancy agency that is backed by 15 brands delivering a spectrum of digital solutions in Design, Media and Web and App. As a digital consultancy agency, TRIMIY is agnostic in the use of technology and digital tools and will only share and use what is best and what works for individuals and organisations.
- At our core, we believe that in this fast moving digital era, people and organisations need to find balance as they keep pace and adapt in a world where learning, work and play in physical sphere mesh with the digital space. TechTalks, TechStudio and TechCamp are collaboration initiatives between TRIMIY and industry-specific experts / brand partners to bring the latest in digital trends, best practices, insights and solutions for businesses and a balanced digital lifestyle.
- Member Rate$150$1500$0