TechTalk : Digital Savvy Executives
Time & Location
About The Event
Who should attend ?
If you are like many executives, chances are you likely to be busy in your daily work, chasing deadlines whilst trying hard to make time for family and loved ones. And you probably are also trying to find ways to quench your thirst for knowledge and skills; to learn something new everyday in order to build a better version of YOU. 24 hours may seem inadequate on some days, if not everyday.
If YOU feel the same way, then this TechTalk is RIGHT FOR YOU
Pick up tips and knowledge on digital tools for work and learning
- Get to know the latest, safe and useful digital tools, sites and apps
- Pick up tips and techniques to optimise time and automate simple tasks
- Gain insights into prevailing trends in mobile working and online learning
You'll walk out from this session knowing that you can squeeze more time from each day by using the digital tools. You'll also get some ideas on designing a better version of YOU to adapt, learn and work in this digital age.
- A little about this TECHTALK
- This programme is a project supported and subsidised by LearnSG Seed Fund - an initiative of Lifelong Learning Council and supported by Lifelong Learning Institute and Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF).
- This programme is purely a learning event that focuses on sharing and exchanging of ideas on the latest and relevant digital tools and tips that support learning and work. Therefore, unlike many other free or subsidised workshops or seminars, this programme does not and will not aim to sell, tout or promote any products or services. It is purely a learning event.
- A little about TRIMIY
- This programme is designed, organised and conducted by TRIMIY. TRIMIY is a digital consultancy agency that is backed by 15 brands delivering a spectrum of digital solutions in Design, Media and Web and App. As a digital consultancy agency, TRIMIY is agnostic in the use of technology and digital tools and will only share and use what is best and what works for individuals and organisations.
- At our core, we believe that in this fast moving digital era, people and organisations need to find balance as they keep pace and adapt in a world where learning, work and play in physical sphere mesh with the digital space. TechTalks, TechStudio and TechCamp are collaboration initiatives between TRIMIY and industry-specific experts / brand partners to bring the latest in digital trends, best practices, insights and solutions for businesses and a balanced digital lifestyle.
- Standard Fully Subsidized$0$00$0