TechTalk : Starting A Digital Journey
Time & Location
About The Event
Who should attend ?
- Sole proprietor or budding entrepreneur
- Founder, owner, co-owner of small or medium size business
- Manager of a small or medium enterprise
- Leaders, managers of VWO, NGO or community organisations
- Or, a curious soul wanting to learn the latest digital tools and hacks for businesses
If YOU and YOUR TEAM are contemplating on how to go digital or embrace digital technologies for your existing or new business, then this TechTalk will provide you with simple tips, tools and ideas that can easily be adopted.
Hear experience of digital agency TRIMIY in its use of digital tools and platforms.
- Office Collaboration
- Digital Design
- Mobile Working
- Project Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Data Management
- CRM database
- Design & Marketing
You'll walk out from this session knowing that you can achieve more for your business with digital solutions and practices without reaching deep into your pockets or bursting your budgets. You may even discover tools and tech hacks that you can immediately adopt for your business without any cost.
- A little about this TECHTALK
- This programme is a collaboration between NTUC Union Future Leaders Exchange (UFLX) and TRIMIY, a digital agency.
- This programme is purely a learning event that focuses on sharing and exchanging of ideas on the latest and relevant digital tools and tips that support learning and work. Therefore, unlike many other free or subsidised workshops or seminars, this programme does not and will not aim to sell, tout or promote any products or services. It is purely a learning event.
A little about TRIMIY
This programme is designed, organised and conducted by TRIMIY. TRIMIY is a digital consultancy agency that is backed by over 20 brands delivering a spectrum of digital solutions in Design, Media and Web and App. As a digital consultancy agency, TRIMIY is agnostic in the use of technology and digital tools and will only share and use what is best and what works for individuals and organisations.
At our core, we believe that in this fast moving digital era, people and organisations need to find balance as they keep pace and adapt in a world where learning, work and play in physical sphere mesh with the digital space. TechTalks, TechStudio and TechCamp are collaboration initiatives between TRIMIY and industry-specific experts / brand partners to bring the latest in digital trends, best practices, insights and solutions for businesses and a balanced digital lifestyle.
About the Speaker : Latiff (Chief Executive, TRIMIY)
" It is always people that create magical experience with technology. Never ever the other way round " - Latiff
Latiff's first dive into technology was 20 years ago, in 1998, when he and a colleague came together on their own to develop an intranet site to make information accessible to about 1000 employees. At that time having a corporate webpage was not yet ubiquitous. Since then he has always carry a technology mindset; proactively leveraging on the use of technologies to power departments that he managed, million-dollars projects oversaw and organisations that he led throughout his 20-year career - in government, commercial as well as community sector. In short, Latiff is a design buff, a heavy user of software for business and lifestyle and an avid explorer of new technologies.
Whether it is design, data management, customer relations, project management, marketing and publicity, learning and development, finance and accounting; Latiff has over the years become a heavy user and curator of use of technology. Till today, Latiff continues his passion to explore, learn and leverage on digital technologies that power productivity, creativity and collaboration.
- TRIMIY TechTalk$0$00$0